Thursday, January 7, 2010

Peace Be With You

Poem: "Peace Be With You"

I have so much to say
To this mad and crazy World,
To the Lonely, the Lost, the Confused.
I have a lot of "peace" to speak
But it overwhelms me
So I write.

I love to write
Especially when it FLoWs

Freely
Lovingly
Willingly

Forgivingly
Lengthily
Optimistically
Wonderfully
Sparingly

My peace I leave with you.

~-FLoW+~
written today 07JAN2010
from 9:38am - 9:47am HST

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This poem is a *Happy Moment* :D

This poem is about Mercy.



Right now, to be honest, I am not a "devout" practicing Catholic but there are specific "doctrines" that my Personal Spiritual Faith is based on.

Spiritual Works of Mercy ...AND... the Corporal Works of Mercy

This blog is not being posted for me to get into "Apologetics" so if you don't know what the Works of Mercy are, feel free to do your own research and self-discovery. Y'all are more than welcome to post and share your findings in a comment and we can go from there. =)

Have an awesome and Blessed Day and Happy New Year everyone!

~Francie


No comments:

Post a Comment